NRSWA Streetworks Refresher / Reassessment
|Duration TBC||Date TBC||Cannock||£460||View Details | Enquire|
NRSWA Streetworks Refresher & Reassessment For Existing Blue and Yellow Card Holders Only
- Anyone who needs to renew their current in-date NRSWA card before it expires, and to also under-go the reassessment of manual excavation and restoration of footpaths and highways.
Aims & Objectives
- To Renew/Refresh understanding of the techniques used to carry out work safely on a highway or footpath in the following units.
- Unit 1 (now LA) – Location & avoidance of underground apparatus
- Unit 2 (now O1) – Signing, lighting and guarding
- Unit 3 (now O2) – Excavation in the highway
- Unit 4 (now O3) – Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- Unit 5 (now O4) – Reinstatement of sub base & road in non bituminous materials
- Unit 6 (now O5) – Reinstatement of cold-lay bituminous materials
- Unit 7 (now O6) – Reinstatement of hot lay bituminous materials (subject to centre)
- Unit 9 (now O8) – Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways