|Duration TBC||Date TBC||Stoke, Staffordshire||£662.50||View Details | Enquire|
Those that already have engineering/mechanical skills but require electrical training to safely and correctly perform their duties on site.
Aims & Objectives
To develop the knowledge and skills to allow delegates to safely and correctly perform their duties on site.
- Unit 1 Health & Safety legislation
- Unit 2 Current Flow
- Unit 3 Electrical circuits and Ohm’s law
- Unit 4 Continuity and insulation resistance testing
- Unit 5 Power supplies
- Unit 6 Motors…construction and operation
- Unit 7 Electrical safety
- Unit 8 Isolation and switching
- Unit 9 Protective devices
- Unit 10 Control circuits